Shababa

Monday, July 18, 2005

Want to Make Your Face More Young Looking? Lose the Electric Razor!

Shaving does more than get rid of the day's accumulation of your nasty beard: it makes your skin look younger.

That is ... if you use a blade razor. Electrics don't do the job.

When a blade shaves away beard, it also removes a very fine layer of skin. An electric razor does so, too, but too a much lesser extent than a blade.

Being essentially cheap, I've tried using the lower-end blades, and I've learned it's just not worth it. I don't want to have my face scarred up, and I've done that too much. So I use the Mach3 razor, which is expensive (but try checking for them on eBay) but I walk out in the morning without looking like I've been attacked.

If you're a confirmed electric razor user, get a Mach3, and try it for a month. Your face will look dramatically younger after a month. Obviously, you can't shave in the car with a blade razor like some people try to do with an electric, but then you shouldn't be doing that anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home